HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
A full sew-in weave with Virgin Remy human hair, would need approximately 8 to 10 ounces of hair. We recommend buying 2 packs of hair for lengths 14” to 18”. We recommend 3 packs for lengths 20″or longer. Each bundles weighs 3. 5 ounces. Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the rule is: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft.”
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
This is 100% virgin human hair that has not been processed is not processed in anyway. You can color the hair, however once Virgin Remy hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our clients generally use the hair for 6 to 12 months.
MAINTENANCE TIPS FOR ALL TEXTURES:
- Shampoo at least once a week using a paraben-free shampoo
- Do NOT massage
- Rinse thoroughly with cool/lukewarm water and air dry.
- Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp
- Sleep with a 100% silk bonnet or wrap cap
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up
- Once straightened, wet the hair to return to its original curl pattern.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS?
At Priela Hair we are committed to providing you the best experience possible. If you have a question about a product or current order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org